Giving to ERCC using a Text Message is incredibly simple and fast using a program called “Tithely”.
Simply text an amount (for example $100) to the ERCC text giving number (855-897-8682) and you’ve donated!
How it works:
To get started, you must sign up for text-giving using a Tithely account. If you don’t already have a Tithely account, just text the word “Give”, without the quotes, to number: 855-897-8682. You will receive a reply containing link to a Tithely form to fill out with your account information. You can setup an account using a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Bank Account.
- After you have a text giving account, all you have to do is text the amount you want to give to number 855-897-8682.
- You will receive an email receipt after each donation.
- It’s that simple! Now you can give Anytime from Anywhere using a text message from your phone!
Additional Options for Text Giving (without the quotes) to 855-897-8682 (the ERCC text giving number)
- The amount you want to give. Example: “100”.
- An amount and a fund (if available) to designate your gift. Example: “100 General Fund”.
- A number and schedule for automated giving (same amount automatically on a scheduled basis)
Example: “500 Monthly”, “200 Weekly”, “300 General Fund Weekly”.
- “Cancel Auto” to cancel automated giving.
- Add “cover” to cover fees of one transaction. Ex: “100 General Fund cover”.
- Add “cover fees on” to cover fees on ALL text gifts..
- “Cover fees off” to turn off cover fees on all text gifts.
- “Card” to add a new payment method.
- “Refund” to refund your last transaction.
- “Options” to see the initial list of options again.