• We still want to see you at church, but due to increased health concerns in the San Antonio area, we will ONLY have a 10 am Sunday worship service on June 21st.
• Attendees should continue to follow all previous precautions, but we now ask that everyone wear a mask while in the building until you are at your seat, and again whenever you leave your seat to depart.
• The nursery will be open for kids 3 and under, but all other youth should sit with their families in the auditorium.
• For now, no other ERCC activities are scheduled, but this is an evolving situation so please watch for updates.
HEALTH PRECAUTIONS WHILE IN ERCC FACILITIES
1. We love you, but if you have a fever, coughing, sneezing, nausea, achiness, or any flu-like symptom, please stay home!
2. Face masks are REQUIRED when entering and exiting. Please wear your mask until you are seated. If you are 6 feet from other non-family members, you may remove it while at your seat, but must wear it again whenever you leave your seat.
3. Maintain 6 feet separation from non-family members, to the greatest extent possible.
4. Greet others using a smile and wave! Avoid physical contact such as handshaking, “high fives”, and Hugs.
5. The nursery is open for children 3 and under, but all other youth activities are closed, so children should sit with their parents.in the auditorium.
6. Every other row of pews in the auditorium is closed. Family members should sit together, but maintain at least 6 feet from others.
7. Restrooms are open, but please limit use. Max occupancy is two.
8. Hand sanitizer is available.
9. During the communion time, a server will bring the elements to you by walking through the closed rows.
10. Bibles and Hymnals have temporarily been removed from the pews, so bring your own Bible!
11. The coffee bar is closed, so bring your own caffeine!
12. The water fountains are off, but small bottles of water are available.
The service will be live streamed on June 21st using Youtube. The link to the live stream will be found at www.facebook.com/erccsa.
If you have any questions, please send an email to: email@example.com.
– ERCC Elders